Indian Hospitals face dramatic changes in customer behavior, market dynamics and regulatory demands. Czar works with its healthcare clients to deliver better value for patients, fuel innovation and reduce the cost and complexity of operating procedures. Our teams bring diverse and deep experience to every healthcare engagement.
We specialize in creating sustained growth strategies for developed and emerging markets to gain market leadership
For healthcare clients, growth is an imperative—not an option. However, many hospitals find it difficult to achieve sustained, profitable growth. We work with healthcare players to develop and execute growth strategies that will help them achieve full potential. We help our clients identify strategic options that strengthen their foundation, evaluate their options with discipline and rigor, and implement their chosen path.
For strategies that include the rapid-growth emerging markets, we help our clients understand the complexity of the local market and identify critical success factors, such as how to design locally relevant product offerings.
Preview of our consulting modal for hospitals in India who are eager to develop their international business / brand presence (customized as per each client)
- Setting up organizational expectations for international business development and brand positioning in other countries within time frames
- Establish Centres of Excellence Grid in tandem with medical teams for international promotions
- Inputs on online presence via web and social media
- Establish Budgets for international business with projections and timelines.
- This will include: manpower costs, promotional collaterals and their development, International travel plans for business development and events, Additional resource costs etc
- Competition analysis
- Formulate service offerings in terms of package to ensure greater patient satisfaction levels and feedback to encourage repeat business and referrals
- Process mapping and processes for managing international patient services
- Training and educating staff/employees for managing international patients with standardized benchmarking
- Financial remodeling for International Patient services/International Business Department.
- This will include: International tariffs and margins, service orientations/offerings and their cost improvisations, international and domestic facilitator payouts and means of payment disbursal, payout strategies to cover International traffic going to competitor hospitals
- Legal and statutory requirements, FRRO processes and registrations
- Business Development Channels covering retail, institutional and governmental pitches
- Management of entire international business/patient services team in addition to business development
- Liasoning with local players for patient referrals
- Exploring investment opportunities for international projects like diagnostics and cath labs set up to take the client one step ahead than prevailing competition